Study HABC Courses in Chennai with Safety Experts
For Details :
9566666424 / 9087440004
HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
HABC – High field awarding Body compliance is an International awarding body , offering Courses in different sectors including Health and Safety.
The HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) has been accredited by the regulators of England and Wales (Ofqual and Qualification Wales) and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The qualification is also supported by Pro skills, the Sector Skills Council for the process and manufacturing sector.
HABC Award in Health and Safety Overview and Objective :
- This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to gain a internationally recognized qualification in health and safety.
- Achievement of this regulated qualification will enable learners to work safely and to recognize and deal with hazards in the workplace.
- The aim of of offering HABC safety Courses in Chennai is to provide candidates with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace.
- This HABC Courses in Chennai includes the hazards and risks along with the relevant legislation, and ensures awareness of cost-effective, practical control methods.
- This qualification is applicable for any private or public sector working environment and provides employees with an awareness of their own safety, as well as the safety of customers, contractors and members of the public.
- This Ofqual approved qualification has been developed specifically for insertion into the Qualifications and Credit Framework with full support from Proskills.
- It is therefore fully compliant with industry and regulatory standards as well as being recognized by the Health and Safety Executive, auditors and other enforcement officers.
- The objective of the HABC safety Courses is to prepare learners to progress into further/higher level training.
HABC Level 2 in Health & Safety Examination Details :
- The HABC Courses are assessed by a multiple-choice question examination.
- This method of assessment is an end of course exam and must follow the HABC Security and Invigilation Guidelines.
- During the exam, learners are required to choose one of the prescribed options to answer a set of examination questions.
- This HABC examination contains 30 questions that must be completed within one hour.
- Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification syllabus and achieve a minimum pass mark of 20/30 (67%).
- Completed examination papers should be returned to HABC for marking and results will then be provided to the center afterwards.
HABC Syllabus :
|Learning Outcomes||Assessment Criteria|
|Unit Name||Unit Contents|
|1. Understand roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace||1.1 Outline employers and employees duties relating to|
|health, safety and welfare at work|
|1.2||Outline the consequences for non-compliance with health and safety legislation|
|1.3||Outline the requirements for training and competence in the workplace|
|1.4||Outline the ways in which health and safety information can be communicated|
|2. Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety||2.1 Define the terms ‘hazard’ and ‘risk’|
|2.2||Outline the process for carrying out a risk assessment|
|2.3||Describe how risk assessment can be used to reduce accidents and ill health at work|
|3. Understand how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards||3.1 Describe the hazards that may be found in a range of workplaces|
|3.2||Describe how hazards can cause harm or damage to people, work processes, the workplace and the environment|
|3.3||Describe the principle of the risk control hierarchy|
|3.4||List examples of risk controls for common workplace hazards|
|4. Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace||4.1 State the common causes of workplace accidents and ill health|
|4.2||Identify the actions that might need to be taken following an incident in the workplace|
|4.3||List the arrangements that should be in place in a workplace for emergencies and first aid|
|4.4||Outline why it is important to record all incidents,accidents and ill health|
|This unit is assessed via knowledge based assessment methods.|
Benefits Of HABC Level 2 Health and Safety in Workplace :
- Doing Habc Courses in Chennai allows you to increase your profile strength with Internationally Recognized Qualification
- Enhance your Profile to suit the Industrial Requirements in HSE
- The HABC Safety Courses are launched with Specially designed syllabus with International standards , that enhance your competence
- Pursuing HABC Safety Courses in Chennai will Increases your Chances , for getting placed in Health & Safety , environmental Departments.
The Future after HABC Level 2 Certificate:
Upon successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development via the completion of any of the following signposted qualifications/training:
• HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
• HABC Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (QCF)
• HABC Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
• HABC Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
HABC Award in Health and Safety Course Fee :
Admission Requirements :
- Valid & Government ID Proof Copies – 2 No’s
- Passport size Photos – 2 No’s
Course Venue :
No 7/5A, Ground Floor, Rajambal Street,
Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Call :9566666424 / 9087440004
Study Internationally Recognized HABC Health and safety courses in Chennai & Increase your Opportunities to get placed in HSE Sectors!