Are You Preparing for the nebosh examinations ????? well !! Here the top 13 nebosh Exam tips for you to pass your nebosh examinations .
Many of us have a doubt , that is ‘ How to pass nebosh examinations
‘How !!!!!! if there is a question – there is a answer !
Read out the top 13 tips suggested by the safety professionals team ! which is really helped many of our alumni students to get higher marks – not just simply passing it.
Once you read out this article , you will never ask again like how to pass nebosh examinations
1. FOCUS ON TARGET :
- Everyone doing the course to get a job or else to get a promotion from their existing job . If you shall not complete your nebosh course ,its difficult to run your career & same time the amount of time & cost spend for the course is also useless.
- Check out in a Internets and our safety jobs page there are millions & millions of job opportunities for a nebosh certified candidates with attractive salary ,so lets focus on your target.
- so keep your eyes on success ! and you will !!
2.UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS RATHER THAN MEMORIZING IT!
Its useless to memorize the points ! safety is not a bundle of books , or else the number of pages , safety is simply an application of common sense with the technical inputs .
so don’t memorize that wont help you in the examination , better get a suggestion from the trainers and understand the concepts and own the success…
3.PREPARE WITH SUFFICIENT BREAK
- keep your self with a positive mind and prepare your self daily for the examinations !
- Allow sufficient amount of time during your preparation ! that will helps you to refresh your self .
Example : 15 minutes in each hour of preparation.
4.ATTEND REVISION PROGRAMME:
- Attend the revision courses which is offered by the safety professionals team , to keep your self up to date and obviously clear your doubts too !!
- Don’t miss the exam time tips from the safety experts which has a significant role in examinations.
5.USE MIND MAPPING STRATEGY :
- It is essential to use the mind mapping techniques and practice it in your everyday preparation.
- Mind mapping is an important technique what really the slow learners & the freshers need it.
6.PRACTICE THE MNEMONICS TECHNIQUE :
Mnemonics is an excellent technique which will ensure the number of key points and obviously it will prevent you from the on time memory loss during the examinations.
Example : To Remember the types of Guards in Machines :
FIAT – Fixed guard , Interlocked Guard , Adjustable Guard , Trip switch.
Each and every chapters in nebosh , there is a number of Mnemonics which is really most important in your exam preparations .
7.PREPARE A SELF NOTES :
- Prepare a self notes by your own , to keep in touch with the key points and trainers guidelines ,
- Try this technique during the nebosh classes and during your nebosh exam preparation too.
8.DON’T HESITATE TO ASK DOUBTS :
- Doubts are the powerful tool ever . So do not hesitate to ask your doubts to the trainers , our trainers & technical experts will give you the 24 * 7 Support to excel you in the examinations .
- Better clear your doubts before you appear in examinations , if you do that , than there is no opportunity to doubt your results.
9.ATTEND REVISION TESTS :
- Attend the revision exams to practice your self for the nebosh exams , and to complete your exams in a preferred time .
- Revision Exams will helps the trainers & mentors to assess you and they will provide you the valuable suggestion .
- Obviously it Gives the confidence too !!
10.ALWAYS BE PREPARED :
- Always be prepared for for your exams .’Victory always loves preparation’
- Revise the chapters often , which you feel tough .
- Keep your self like a warrior , and prepare until you appear in the exam hall.
11.UNDERSTAND THE KEYWORDS USAGE IN NEBOSH EXAMS :
- Nebosh sets a number of keywords in the exam technique , to assess the candidates level of understanding and to conduct the quality of examination too .
- Understand the usage of keywords is essential to score high marks .
Some of the keywords you should remember is that,
- Define − Provide a generally accepted definition
- Describe − Give a detailed word picture
- Explain − Give a clear account of, or reasons for
- Give − Provide without explanation (normally used with the instruction to give an example, or examples of…)
- Identify − Select and name
- Outline − Give the most important features (less depth than either ‘explain’ or ‘describe’ but more depth than ‘list’)
- State − A less demanding form of ‘define’ or where there is no generally accepted definition.
12.KNEW WHAT THE EXAMINERS EXPECTS FROM YOUR SIDE :
- Do not give the answers , what you feel to be right .
- Give the answers what the nebosh expects from the candidates
- Be patient and read the questions often , underline the important aspects of question and plan your self for a perfect answer .
For Example : DEFINE THE MEANING OF TERM HAZARD ?
In this question the keywords we should focus are : Define & hazard.
so that you will get a perfect answer plan and we assure you will get good marks too..
Best wishes from safety professionals team for your best future.
What NEXT :
Safety professionals team provides free nebosh online support for the safety aspirants by publishing the free articles . Sign up our news letters to get daily mail updates . and read our some other articles too!
CONTACT US FOR FREE CAREER GUIDANCE & FURTHER TECHNICAL INFO:
9566231038 / 9566246778
Safety Professionals Team – Chennai .
Reach the Best Nebosh training institute in India at ,
No 7/5A, Ground Floor, Rajambal Street,
Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
9566231038 / 9566246778
Especially for the People who desire on success ?